Early Childhood Educators
Do you care for young children?
Could you use a little support, guidance, training, or new ideas?
We are here to help. In southeast Iowa there are many agencies and organizations working together to provide support to those caring for our youngest citizens. Whether you care for your grandchild part time or work a forty hour week in a large child care center, we have resources available to you. As a collaborative group, we provide or refer to all of the following in some way throughout the region:
- On site consultation for licensing, quality improvement, food and nutrition, health and safety, lesson planning, space design and much more.
- Mini grant opportunities for needed supplies and training
- Large group based events such as conferences and our annual spring EC Summit in Mt Pleasant
- Small, informal forums for networking and peer based learning
- Social media outreach
- Connection to formal support programs such as WAGE$ and TEACH