Connections Matter in Early Childhood
This training will teach participants the skills to enhance their abilities to provide safe, compassionate environments for children that promote the child’s sense of self and connection with others. The training will focus on Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs), trauma, brain development, resilience, and how caring connections serve as a primary buffer in the negative effects of trauma.
Training will be 4 hours with two breaks. If you need credit hours, please sign up on the I-Power Training Registry (search for “Connections Matter”).
- Practitioners of Infants and Toddlers
- Program Administrators, Directors, Owners
- Preschool Teachers
- School Age Care
- Center Directors and Staff
- Home Providers and Staff
- Preschool Directors and Staff
- Center/Preschool/Head Start Directors/Program Administrators/Assistant Directors
- Center Employees