Since 1977, Fairfield Economic Development Association (FEDA), has been a cornerstone in our community’s growth and building process. We work closely with local community development organizations, financial institutions and businesses, as well as agencies and elected officials in local, county, state and federal government to help facilitate economic growth in Fairfield by providing assistance in locating financing for business and community development projects, grant administration and land development.
Some of the activities and programs that make FEDA the foundation of development in Fairfield are:
- Developing business and industry parks
- Facilitating financing for business and community projects
- Recruiting new businesses and high-quality jobs to Fairfield
- Bringing unused manufacturing facilities back into productivity
- Maintaining an inventory of zoned land for business development
- Securing incentive grants for new business, existing industry and housing construction