Proteus provides agricultural workers and their families with affordable health care, education assistance, and job training.
- Strive to make all programs accessible to as many members of the community.
- Embrace diversity.
- Be visible in the community.
- Pursue alternative, diverse, and sustainable funding sources.
- Promote a culture of respect and acceptance.
- Create, evaluate, and maintain programs that meet the changing needs of our communities.
- Expect the best from our employees and provide the best working environment.