The 2023 YouthNet Conference – Collaborating for Change
Burlington Community School District invites you to our April 21, 2023, YouthNet Conference entitled Collaborating for Change. Attached you will find our Save the Date invitation and a link to our request for presenters form.
The 2023 YouthNet Conference – Collaborating for Change – is our first conference dedicated to reducing homelessness. The conference’s goal is to highlight sessions that discuss collaborations and projects to reduce homelessness in Iowa. Funding for the conference is provided by the Burlington Community School District’s Resilient Community grant.
Workshop topics include:
- Collaborations that assist families with support
- Projects that highlight prevention efforts to reduce displaced families
- Mental Health supports for families and youth
- Connecting our data to prevention responses
- Best practices for supporting families at-risk for homelessness
Please share our invitation and if you would like to be a presenter simply complete the form at this link, and we will review your proposal. We hope that you will join us for this important event where through collaboration, we make a positive impact on families and youth.