Promotional Opportunity for You!
The Southeast Iowa Early Childhood Summit invites you to participate as a vendor (information and/or sales). The summit is being advertised across southeast Iowa and is geared toward families and early childhood educators. The Summit includes two main activities: 1) Childcare training 2) Family Show.
The family show will begin at 10am and be held in the gymnasium along with interactive tables. The childcare training will begin at 8am and take place throughout the day. To learn more about the summit activities check out the Summit page.
What: Southeast Iowa Early Childhood Summit
Where: Iowa Wesleyan University Campus, 601 N Main, Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
When: April 21st 2017 7:30am – 3:30pm
Audience: Des Moines, Henry, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lee, Louisa, Washington, and Van Buren Counties.
- Vendors will be located in the atrium of the Student Activity Center/Gymnasium, connected to the Student Union on the Iowa Wesleyan University Campus. The atrium will also be used for check-in of the summit and a continental breakfast buffet. Breakout sessions and the music concert will take place in multiple rooms located throughout the Student Activity Center to maximize vendor exposure.
- Standard size rectangular tables with table cloths and 2 chairs will be provided
- Lunch for 1 person included
- Electricity is not available
- Vendor information will be posted to the summit website, included in marketing, and in participant packets
- Vendor Fee – $25 (table, 2 chairs, and 1 lunch included). All proceeds from vendor registrations will go to IW to support their donation of campus facilities for the summit.
Please complete the vendor registration form and return it along with payment by April 10th, 2018. For more information contact Becky Beckner at Rebecca.email@example.com prior to completing the enclosed registration form.